Tuesday, February 2, 2010

$100 Referral Bonus at TradeKing

$100 Sign Up Referral Bonus at TradeKing
Free money! It is something that we all love. Just stop and think about how many times you have done something or tried something new just for the money. Not a lot?  Well, okay, maybe it is just me, but when someone tosses down a free $100 cash just for signing up - I tend to look twice.

And this offer did make me look twice. It is more geared towards the existing customers taking the initiative in bringing in new friends to TradeKing.com as it does not also award the new customer with $100 as well. They do offer the new customer a $150 refund of transfer fees, but I thought that was standard practice - it may have changed though? I thought this was a bit strange. Usually offers like this award both the new and old customer alike.

Here is the sample email that will be sent to you if decide to send it out to your friends
Hi -
 
I'd love for you to check out my online broker, TradeKing.com. They're growing like gangbusters thanks to word-of-mouth referrals. So to show their gratitude, they're now offering us both a great deal with their “Refer a Friend” program.

Whenever someone I refer funds a new account with $1,000 or more and makes their first trade, TradeKing will automatically deposit a Benjamin - 100 bucks! - into my account. Plus they’ll reimburse up to $150 in account transfer fees for you.

I'm not just in it for the $100. TradeKing has been consistently recognized as one of the best online brokers in the business* and gives you a lot of bang for your buck-just $4.95 per trade. And I'm not the only one who thinks so:

SmartMoney gave TradeKing the maximum 5-star rating for customer service and trading tools in 2008 and 2009

Barron's awarded TradeKing 4 out of 5 stars and singled them out in both the "Best for Option Traders" and "Best for Long-Term Investing" categories

Kiplinger's says "TradeKing reigns" in customer service, awarding them their highest rating of five stars

I'm sure you'll love TradeKing as much as I do. Once you've opened an account, you can earn money for every friend you refer, too. Just make sure you click the link below when you sign up, so they'll know I sent you.

Do not get me wrong. I love TradeKing, but I was hoping the deal would be a bit sweeter of for the new customers as well. If you are still interested in becoming a new investor at TradeKing - I would be more than happy to send you a referral link.

What free money deals in the past have made you sign up or join a new service? Let us know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post to know the referral bonus offered by the tradeking. These referral programs plays a vital role in the business as it helps people to earn money by that means also. When person gets the other person to sign up to the referral program then that person will get the referral bonus.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails