Wednesday, February 3, 2010

B1G1 Free Dozen Eggs

I just received this promotion in my email. America's Egg Farmers are giving out coupons for B1G1 free dozen eggs via their facebook page on February 5th. I signed up with their site a few months ago and have already redeemed one of their coupons. But hey, we love eggs at our house.
Friday (2/5), we’re offering fans of the Incredible Edible Egg Facebook page a buy-one get-one free coupon for a dozen eggs. Get cracking and become a fan today to lock in your chance for free eggs. This exclusive Facebook fan offer will only be available to the first 30,000 egg lovers who visit our page on Friday and click on the “Free Eggs” tab to download their coupon.
What is your favorite meal with eggs?

The Good Egg: More than 200 Fresh Approaches from Breakfast to DessertMe? Oh, I like eggs and toast, eggs with pancakes, french toast, Monte Cristo sandwiches, quiche, etc. And I like my eggs scrambled and over easy both equally well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails